Hi Lisa,

The typo in the core atom does not affect the result if run in Artemis. I
think I now have a better grasp of why atoms cannot run my structure
correctly. The standard i2/c setting has a unique axis a, but the structure
in the input file below has a unique axis b. This appears to through atoms
off. If I convert to an I2/a setting, then I get the correct results without
a shift vector.

George