Dear All,

Just wondering what could I do to make the amp guess value as a positive
number? If I run it and let it float (i.e. guess), the amp becomes negative in
the resulting fits, but the fit has nice delr and ss values (i.e. make sense).
If I restrict the amp value to 1, everything else doesn't fit. I am only
fitting the first nearest neighbour in a measured standard; Gadolinium oxide.

Regards,

Nic

Nicholas Tse
Postgraduate Student, University of Melbourne
CSIRO Materials Science and Engineering.

Phone: +61 3 9545 2626  |  Mobile: 0403 782 805
nicholas....@csiro.au<mailto:nicholas....@csiro.au> |
www.csiro.au<http://www.csiro.au> | www.csiro.au/cmse<http://www.csiro.au/cmht>
Address: Ian Wark Laboratories, Bayview Ave Clayton 3169 VIC
[Postal: Private Bag 10, Clayton South VIC 3169]
[Deliveries: Gate 3 Normanby Road, Clayton VIC 3168]