Dear XAS fellows:

I have to fit EXAFS data of a nanoparticle colloidal suspension. TEM and
NMR data indicate that I have nanoparticles of V(CO)_6 (vanadium
hexacarbonyl). The system is orthorhombic, space group Pnma (Nr. 62), and
I know the nominal values for the lattice parameters. However, I need the
different atomic positions/coordinates to enter in ATOMS. Usually I get
such information from a CIF (Crystallographic Information File) card. But
in this case, I didn´t find it in the open data banks.

Is anyone out there that could help me?

Cheers, Ismael.

PS: A similar structure/material would also help (like Mo(CO)_6)!

--
*    Ismael Leandro Graff          *