Hi Wei Li,
I guess that ATOM makes some errors about atoms laying too close? Am I right? (sorry I can not check cif file now) Could you write something more about the problem and sample? If I understood you want to create a Al doped Zn compound - in the archive of this mailing list are some examples how to do it.
regards
kicaj