On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 04:41:31 PM Bruce Ravel wrote:
> > but understand your concerns about the data I sent as they were just
> > test files we collected when we were setting up the beam. However, I
> > do not think the abridged range is the cause of the problem, as I
> > wasl having issues importing real data as well (i.e. -150 eV
> > pre-edge and k=12 post edge).  These spectra files are attached,
> > along with the error log file and the dathena.log file that was
> > recorded when importing these files.
>
> You are correct.  When importing multiple data sets through the HXMA
> filetype plugin, the reference channels for all but the first file are
> imported incorrectly.  I am not yet sure what is causing the problem,
> but I will look into it and try to have a solution in place for the
> next release.
>
> Unfortunately, the only workaround entirely within Athena is to import
> the data one at a time.

As I look into this problem, and with some additional useful
information from Fred Mosselmans, I see that this is a pervasive
problem (and not specific to the HXMA plugin) that had somehow escaped
my attention.  Yikes!

I have been working on this today.  Hopefully, I will have a solution
soon.

 Building 535A
 Upton NY, 11973

 Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel