Hi,

in Athena you can still normalize data, plot together, etc, but due to that lines L2 and L3 are very closed you will observe no EXAFS oscillations.
In opposite I  use Athena and Artemis to analyse EXAFS on e.g. O K edge
L edges for EXAFS are useful for mainly 5d and actined elements...

regards
kicaj