On 04/15/2014 03:25 PM, Ronald A. Quinlan wrote:
To whom it may concern:

I recently downloaded the new Demeter (Athena). However, every time I attempt
to do a LCF the system closes. I have installed Xcode and Line Command Tools
for my operating systems (OS X 10.8.5). Any advice would be appreciated.

RAQ

You are not giving me a lot of information to go on. Are there any error messages or any other information that you provide so that I'd have a fighting chance of knowing what the problem is?

 Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS --- Beamlines U7A, X24A, X23A2
 Building 535A
 Upton NY, 11973

 Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel