Hi Bruce,

I don't think I've changed any defaults in my colors, but I went ahead and
messed around with them to no avail--the program still looks the same.
Please let me know if there are any other tests I can run. I have tried
removing and uninstalling MacPorts and reinstalling everything and there
are no changes in the behavior.

George, thanks for reproducing the problem. I haven't seen anything like it
here on the mailing list and was beginning to think I had gone mad.

Best,
Alison