Your feff.inp file is for feff8.  For all the reasons discussed on
this list at great length, artemis doesn't try very hard to use feff8.

I have attached the same file, edited to use feff6.  It runs fine for
me.

As for the EDGE vs HOLE thing, that is Artemis trying to be 'helpful'
in dealing with that rather awkward change in terminology between
feff6 and feff8.  Certainly wasn't very helpful in this case.