Dear Dr. Matt Newville,

Thank you for your quick reply and attention to my inquiry.  I have change
the exchange card so that it has only 3 numbers: EXCHANGE 1 0 0.

Please find attached the input file, feff.inp.

To replicate my error, please:

- open this data file in Artemis 0.9.13 and
- refer to Artemis [Feff] Atoms and Feff
- click Run Feff

You should see the following error report:

Feff executable: C:\strawberry\c\bin\feff6.exe)

 Feff 6.01l
 exchange
 exchange
 Token            0