Hi Matti,
 Thanks for your attention and patience.
 The back fourier transform of the specific peak (use window)of Chi(R) gives
the amplitude,donated by amp_bft。As in previous mails,I ask whether the compare
the amp_bft and the amplitude of specific Z number element can determine the
Z.And thanks for telling me the useful trick using the total phase shift of the
specific element.

The discrepancy between R and Rphcor is below,the Zn and Br is close to Se(the
best fit)'s 0.013,should the enot also be important criterion in this trick?and
dose the plus or minus of enot  indicate the lighter or higher element relative
the specific coordination shell?

Zn -0.014
GE -0.004
Se  0.013
Br  0.018
Rb  0.042

  "a bond valence sum can be an independent check on the consistency of N, R,
and valence",can your give the ref. paper of this method? Thanks

Sinceerly,
Zhanfei