On 07/15/2014 01:27 PM, Sin Yuen Chang wrote:
I had the same problem with ATOM in Demeter version 0.9.18 used in
Windows 7, the “Add a site” icon doesn’t work for me for some reasons.

As I said, that is a known problem that is on the list of improvements in the next version. If you download any of the trial versions that have been discussed on the list in the recent weeks, you will find that has been fixed.

 Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS --- Beamlines U7A, X24A, X23A2
 Building 535A
 Upton NY, 11973