Ian,

Thank you for this helpful email. You are, of course, correct that the column selection dialog is still active, even though the wrong cursor is showing.

This has been annoying me lately when I am at the beamline (with a Win7 machine), but then I forget about it when I get back to my desk (with a linux machine, which does not show this problem). I'll look into it, but it's possible that this is an upstream bug, therefore something I can't fix. But I'll try.

Again, thanks for the helpful post.