On 09/15/2014 03:39 PM, Foster, Andrea wrote:
Bruce, attached are some data files...

btw looking through Athena manual I did find lots of helpful
instructions on import, but not specifically on how to import chi(k)
files.  if you could let me know how to do it, that would be great!

One problem that jumps out at me right away -- and this is one I had never noticed before -- it that importing a bunch of chi(k) data files at once doesn't work. The first one gets imported correctly, but the following files do not. This is a problem specifically with chi(k) data in the column selection dialog. Importing multiple raw data or mu(E) files certainly works fine.

The work-around is slightly annoying. If you open the chi(k) data files one at a time, that works fine.

I want to do a bit more investigating, but that'll have to wait until tomorrow.

 Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS --- Beamlines U7A, X24A, X23A2
 Building 535A
 Upton NY, 11973