What I was after was L3/L2, so I don't care about L1.  The attached plot
doesn't show the jumps for both L2 and L3.

When you say that the edge jumps are 5.8,1.4 and 1.1, are you referring to
mu(+)/mu(-)?  I was looking for (mu(+)-mu(-))_L3/(mu(+)-mu(-))_L2.

What about that seeming inconsistency between the values H. gives for the
thickness needed for unit edge step and the cm^2/gm values reported? That seems
to be a bug indpependent of
the tables used.
        mam