On 04/07/2016 06:30 AM, Panagiotis Mougkogiannis wrote:
I am quite new in the field and I was reading your paper : ''*Path
degeneracy and EXAFS analysis of disordered materials, Journal of
Synchrotron Radiation,volume 21, issue 6, pages 1269-1274,year 2014''.
*A simple question, Where can I find the Ti K-edge data of CaZrTi2O7 in
order to manipulate EXAFS data analysis by myself?

I just added the data to my collection of XAS training materials

  http://bruceravel.github.io/XAS-Education/

You can download the big zip file or follow this direct link to the Athena project file in the git repository:

https://github.com/bruceravel/XAS-Education/blob/master/Examples/Fuzzy%20Degeneracy/zirconolite.prj

(Click the link that says "View Raw" and you should be prompted to download the file.)

and something more
How do you plot in the same figure the paths of  strict and fuzzy
degeneracy -Figure1a-? What I managed to do  is in the attached picture
( 4 figures with the strict and fuzzy degeneracy)...

I'm not quite sure what you are asking, but I think the answer you are looking for is that I didn't use Artemis. I ran feff with and without fuzzy degeneracy and wrote the paths to column data files

http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/documents/Artemis/data.html#the-data-menu

I then used a plotting program to make the plot I wanted for the paper.

Artemis is /not/ a plotting program. It's an EXAFS program that makes a few plots. If you want something else, you have to do it yourself.

 Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II
 Building 535A
 Upton NY, 11973