The tool for computing fuzzy degeneracy over sites that is currently implemented in Artemis is specifically for multiple sites occupied by the same atomic species in a crystal structure.

As I stated in the paper, the same concept can be implemented by looping over positions in any kind of structural data -- your MD simulation would be a fine example. That, however, is not implemented at this time in Artemis.

If you are so motivated to implement your solution in Larch, then I would recommend that you adopt the same strategy I described in the paper. Bin your paths together, count them up and compute the average distance, write out a paths.dat file describing a path at the average distance, run the genfmt part of feff6 using your bespoke paths.dat file, and use that result.

Or skip the binning step and write out a paths.dat file that generates all the paths for all the absorber-scatterer pairs in your MD simulation. Whatever works best for you.....