Hi everyone,

Apologies if this has been covered before, I'm just getting around to upgrading
to Demeter. I have a bunch of old project files with a mishmash of data from
different sources, and I'm having trouble getting them to work fully with the
new software.

Any group with a data type of "xmu" (energy space) seems to work as expected,
but any group with a data type of "norm" (normalized data) doesn't seem to work
properly when it comes to spline or post-edge background subtraction (which is
handy if I want to do LCF, for example). Is this a bug or a feature? Has
anybody yet developed a workaround?

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated. The ultimate workaround is
to use different data, but I'd like to use existing projects if possible (saves
a lot of time and brain damage).

Cheers, and thanks!