Hi
In my struggle to install demeter under ubuntu 16.04 I'm slowly advancing. I think some of the packages that were supposed to be installed following the first line of the protocol were incomplete. I have redone this and have now managed to build the dathena and other files, but when I want to start it I get the following error message:

"marquinhos@marquinhos-Lapi:~/demeter$ bin/dathena

Could not find Larch Server -- falling back to Ifeffit
Can't locate object method "new" via package "Graphics::GnuplotIF" at /home/marquinhos/perl5/lib/perl5/i686-linux-gnu-thread-multi-64int/Demeter.pm line 239. Compilation failed in require at /home/marquinhos/perl5/lib/perl5/i686-linux-gnu-thread-multi-64int/Demeter/UI/Athena.pm line 24. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/marquinhos/perl5/lib/perl5/i686-linux-gnu-thread-multi-64int/Demeter/UI/Athena.pm line 24.
Compilation failed in require at bin/dathena line 27.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at bin/dathena line 27.
Can't exec "-p": No such file or directory at /home/marquinhos/perl5/lib/perl5/i686-linux-gnu-thread-multi-64int/Larch.pm line 270.
"

any ideas what might be the problem?

many thanks