On 03/09/2017 05:15 AM, Victor Streltsov wrote:
3 data set refined to completion with sensible refined parameter, however,

R-factor for 3^rd data set is 1.0000 (overall R for 3 data set is huge
too) and after-fit plot for 3^rd data set is missing, only experimental
one shown. I am using latest versions of programs.

Again, I don't see this behavior on my own computer.

It is always better to /show/ something to me than to /explain/ something to me. If you are unwilling or unable to make an actionable bug report, then there isn't anything that I am going to be able to do for you.

It is not my intent to be difficult. You are telling me about things that I cannot reproduce on my own computer. Despite my explicit request for a more useful bug report, you are not showing me how to see what you are seeing.

If you cannot do something to make this conversation more productive, then I am just going to stop responding.

http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/documents/SinglePage/bugs.html

 Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II
 Building 743, Room 114
 Upton NY, 11973