From: Ifeffit [ifeffit-boun...@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov] on behalf of Bone,
Sharon Elizabeth [shb...@lanl.gov]
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2017 2:18 PM
To: Ifeffit@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov
Subject: [Ifeffit] Error importing data into Athena

Hi,

I’m running the current version of Athena on a windows 10 machine. It had been
working fine, but now I get an error whenever I try to import new data (.dat
file from SSRL). The error tells me the program can’t read the file and asks
whether I need a plugin.

Do I need a plugin?

How do I uninstall and reinstall the program? I’m guessing this might be the
best fix?

Thanks!
Sharon