Dear Matthew and all,

The link can be copied directly to the browser URL field and it will work:

https://www.bnl.gov/exafs2017/

If NEXAFS spectra in some materials can be theoretically modeled as reliably as
some XANES spectra in some materials then most methods that we will present
should work with soft x-rays, but we haven't tried.

Anatoly

Sent from my iPhone