Hi

Apologies for turning this into a social network, but Robert scanning Krause
and Oliver, reminded me of when several decades ago, as a PhD student I typed
all the K and L shell values from that paper into a table for Norman Binsted to
use in his latest version of Excurve , probably Excurv88.

Regards
Fred

--
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential, copyright and or
privileged material, and are for the use of the intended addressee only. If you