All,

I recently updated my mac OSX and had to change for iXAFS on my OSX 10.8 to the
demeter servers on 10.12

It was runing fine, untill Athena crashed. When I was trying to restart it, it
was frozen, asking me if I want to open the autosave file, but no being able to
click anywhere.
All the posts online says that you want to find the file athena.autosave in
your Mac in the folder $home/.horae/stash

The trick is that you CANNOT see these folders by default in your Mac. To show
the hidden folders in your system, you have to type into your terminal

$ defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES
killall Finder

Once you have done that, you can find the .horae folder ONLY manually in
$home/.horae/stash. A search in your folder finder will NOT work.

I deleted the Athena.autosave folder, AND open the Demeter.ini file (in
$home/.horae/downloads) and chance “autosave=true” for “autosave=false”.

Once you are done, you can hide the folders again by typing

$ defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles NO
killall Finder

Now, everything is running smoothly. But I don’t have any autosave : I autosave
myself regularly!

Enjoy a long life with Athena!

Best

Astrid