From: Ritimukta Sarangi<mailto:ritimu...@gmail.com>
Sent: 28 February 2018 20:56
To: XAFS Analysis using Ifeffit<mailto:ifeffit@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov>
Subject: [Ifeffit] SSRL XAFS Summer School

Hello,
SSRL will host its annual summer school this year during the third week of
August (13th-17th). The focus of the school will on EXAFS hands on data
analysis. In addition, electronic structure determination from the XAS pre-edge
analysis and advanced spectroscopies will be covered. Examples from a wide
range of scientific applications will be covered, including metals in biology,
chemical catalysis, heterogenous catalysis and materials.
I will post more information here, as and when it becomes available (hopefully
soon) and we hope that many of you can attend.
Best Wishes,
-Riti Sarangi