From: Jeffrey Catalano <catal...@wustl.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 10:53 AM
To: Miller, Elizabeth Christine <ecmil...@slac.stanford.edu>
Cc: ifeffit@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov
Subject: Re: [Ifeffit] Sulfur EXAFS k oscillations

Actually, I have seen effects this like with the Spline Clamps turned up like
you have them. What does this look like if you set Spline Clamps, both low and
high, to none? Also, you should plot the full XAFS (in E, the whole thing, with
the edge) and look at the background curve. My guess is it is oscillating and
not doing a good job splining the data.

Jeff