Please pass this info along to those who may be interested in this
opportunity:

There is an opening for a postdoctoral research associate in my group. The
postdoc will be stationed in Brookhaven National Laboratory and work as a
member of a multi-institution team to develop and apply new methods of
operando characterization of catalysts. Expert knowledge of XAFS, strong
publication record and strong background in condensed matter physics are
required. For inquiries please contact me.

Anatoly
Anatoly I. Frenkel
Professor
Department of Materials Science and Chemical Engineering
Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, NY 11794, Ph: 631-632-2751
Email:  anatoly.fren...@stonybrook.edu
<https://mail.bnl.gov/OWA/redir.aspx?C=F6wCGt4adziN6IvpdRQ-rWdgy3Oaoif_x-0ybKTBGBlALcrWeszTCA..&URL=mailto%3ajgchen%40columbia.edu>
http://you.stonybrook.edu/frenkel

Joint Appointment:
Chemistry Department, Brookhaven National Laboratory
Upton, NY 11973. Ph: 631-344-3013. Group: 631-344-3494
Email: fren...@bnl.gov
https://www.bnl.gov/chemistry/bio/FrenkelAnatoly.asp
Spokesperson, Synchrotron Catalysis Consortium (SCC) at BNL
http://you.stonybrook.edu/scc2