Dear
All

Dear

I have EXAFS spectra for spinel Co3O4, and I have to determine the
inversion degree X, or the cation distribution of Co at the octaedral and
tetraedrical sites.

The EXAFS fitting can be performed employing two clusters of atoms, one
having the absorbing atom in tetrahedral site and one having the absorbing
atom in octahedral site. However, I do not know how to exactly determine
the fraction of cations in octahedral or tetraedral sites from fitting the
spectra with two sites independently.

Could you please tell me how exactly should I proced, can I define a EXAFS
fitting parameter giving me the cation distribution of Co at the octaedral
and tetraedrical sites. If so, how can I do it.

Thanks and best regards,

--

*Carlos Augusto Triana EstupiƱan*
* M.Sc. Sciences - **Physics*