Dear all,
it is my pleasure to inform you that we have opened a PhD position at BM23 and ID24 XAS beamlines of the ESRF (Grenoble, France). The focus of the PhD project is on the operando XAS and XES studies of novel industrial deNOx catalysts. The position is funded by a European program InnovaXN. The student will be hosted in ESRF, but will also have internships at Umicore Denmark (industrial partner) and University of Turin (academic partner). Full description of the project and the application form are here: https://esrf.gestmax.eu/1396/1/phd-position-operando-xas-dor-denox-catalysis/en_US I would be grateful if you could forward this info to your colleagues and students who might be interested.

Best regards,
Kirill Lomachenko

--
Dr. Kirill A. Lomachenko