Hi George,

Hm, sorry about that.  It seems to be saying that the parameter
uncertainties weren't calculated correctly.  It probably should not even be
trying to estimate the uncertainty in the model.  I believe it should be
fixed in git master for larch, and I'll see about looking for this in lmfit
too.

--Matt Newville <newville at cars.uchicago.edu> 630-252-0431