One way to import the data is to use separate calcs, one with Ca and one with
U.  To get the mixed, you might alter the Feff file and replace some U with Ca
and vice versa.  There are many others who probably have a better method but
this will at least get over the partial occupancy problem in Artemis.

Chris

Dr. Chris Patridge
Assistant Professor
Department of Chemistry