Hi Amol,

Sorry for the delay, I was offline most of last week.   Thanks for posting
these CIF files.
I think these should be usable -- the basic "cif2feffinp()" function works
on these to generate a valid Feff.inp,  but the GUI CIF Browser is
currently expecting additional fields such as publication information.  I
guess those fields should be optional.   I think there is another issue
with using multi-site CIF structures that I want to look into.
So, I hope to get this fixed soon, but I also want to tackle a few other
issues before posting a completely new version.

--Matt