Dear ifeffit members,

We are looking for talented environmental scientist/engineer familiar with
soil science and synchrotron application experiences at Leidos working for
US Department of Energy - National Energy Technology Laboratory,
Pittsburgh, PA:

Environmental Scientist / Engineer (myworkdayjobs.com)
<https://leidos.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/External/job/Pittsburgh-PA/Environmental-Scientist---Engineer_R-00075619>

This is a full-time research scientist position that will help with the
following projects: (1) converting oil and gas drilling wastes to soil
supplements; (2) synchrotron microprobe and bulk XAS studies on critical
mineral characterization in different coal byproducts (e.g., REE in fly
ash).

If you have any related questions, feel free to let me know at
mengling.stuck...@netl.doe.gov.

Thank you,

Mengling

--