For the patch which Travis has sent, the gsoap download URL should be

http://sourceforge.net/project/downloading.php?group_id=52781&use_mirror=osdn&filename=gsoap_linux_2.7.9k.tar.gz&33806367

Kalis
>>> "Travis Hansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 8/18/2007 2:35 PM >>>
Team

I'm starting to package ifolder for gentoo and I didn't like the idea
of installing libstdc++ (gcc 3.6 or something similar) just to get
so.5 (I'm using gcc 4.2.0) so I hacked things a bit to get compilation
working.

Please get the correct gsoap version (terribly outdated but newer
version don't work) here:
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/gsoap2/gsoap-2.7.tar.gz?modtime=1106566693&big_mirror=0

and unzip inside the simias/tools/gsoap/ directory.

After that apply the two attached patches to get ifolder to compile
without installing the old libstdc++ stuff.

Hope this is helpful to someone besides myself.  Happy hacking.