Hi All,

 The recent Jan-Simon builds are the latest builds which is considered stable.
Compared to OES 2, Open Source has the additional SSL feature, which is not
present in OES 2.

 We need to test the SSL feature to figure out if there are any bugs associated
with it. OES 2 has the windows client, which I think many people will love
getting it as part of OES 2. I would like to know where to upload the windows
client for everyone's access. I can send it to Jan-Simon and he can post it in
his download area. Or, if anyone has the OES 2 download, they can send the
client to Jan-Simon.

 We are still working on a production quality wiki to migrate, so that the spam
can be avoided.

 The latest server links are in the wiki's main page, posted on Oct 4.

Kalis

>>> "Bastien Jaillot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/12/2007 7:38 AM >>>
I'm also intersted for a response...
I will test OES 2 to see if a better windows client is inscluded.

see ya.

On 10/8/07, Justin Freeman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> Just saw the Novell OES 2 has been released and includes iFolder 3.6
> http://www.novell.com/products/openenterpriseserver/ifolder.html
>
> My question is this - when will the open source version of iFolder 3.6 also
> be stable and available to the community? I have been waiting for a fairly
> long time for a stable version of iFolder client for Windows and Linux, as
> well as a stable iFolder server.
>
> I've searched the iFolder wiki and there are multiple references to
> different builds which is a bit confusing.
>
> If iFolder 3.6 is now stable and available then can we please have some
> links to download and also get the wiki updated?
>
> Cheers
> Justin

Bastien Jaillot