Is it possible to give the directory listing of /var/simias/data/simias?

Kalis

Balakrishnan KalIdas wrote:
> Is it possible to send the Simias.config file, simias.conf and uid.conf(will
> be in apache conf dir). Also the store listing, basically an ls screenshot of
> the store must do.
Here are the requested files. Also, found 2 places that were identical:
/var/lib/simias and /var/simias, both have the same exact folders and
files. Jan-Simon also found that flaim was not installed (we thought
ifolder would not install without flaim). Installed libflaim from his
opensuse repo. I can give you access to the box if you think that would
be easier. Just let me know off-list