These clustering methods are implemented in C.  If you are in doubt about a
function, you can check the igraph/C documentation, and see if it is
present there.

http://igraph.org/c/doc/igraph-Community.html#idm470927718656
http://igraph.org/c/doc/igraph-Community.html#idm470920331024

igraph is a C library with interfaces in several higher level languages
(official ones in R and Python, and some other unofficial ones, such as the
one for Mathematica). Most of the functionality you can access through the
official interfaces is implemented in C.