From: igraph-help [mailto:igraph-help-bounces+m-okuda=nict.go...@nongnu.org] On
Behalf Of Szabolcs Horvat
Sent: Saturday, February 3, 2018 1:33 AM
To: Help for igraph users <igraph-help@nongnu.org>
Subject: Re: [igraph] R igraph is comiled?

These clustering methods are implemented in C.  If you are in doubt about a
function, you can check the igraph/C documentation, and see if it is present
there.

http://igraph.org/c/doc/igraph-Community.html#idm470927718656

http://igraph.org/c/doc/igraph-Community.html#idm470920331024

igraph is a C library with interfaces in several higher level languages
(official ones in R and Python, and some other unofficial ones, such as the one
for Mathematica). Most of the functionality you can access through the official
interfaces is implemented in C.

On 2 February 2018 at 09:58, M. Okuda <m-ok...@nict.go.jp