Dear igraph users,

I'm working with gene correlation networks, where each vertex represents a
gene and each edge represents an expression correlation among genes.
In this sense, I was planning to use the igraph package to calculate
network centralities, specifically betweenness and edge betweenness.
However,  I  have a question: When I use the command "edge_betweenness" or
"betweenness", the weight of the edges will be considered as costs or
strengths? If they are considered as costs, can I use a command to
calculate betweenness as a strength?

Thank you for your assistance regarding in this matter.