1. I am trying to compare two social network friend of friend graphs taken
at 2 different locations with different # of vertices and edges. I want to
see overall similarity between the structure of the graphs. I was thinking
of using "graph-matching" to do this. Is there another option?2.

2. For comparing graphs of different orders, there is a mention giving
weight -1 for complementer, and then doing match_vertices. However, the
current match vertices algorithm you have uses only adjacency matrices, and
when one has negative weights, it can't handle it. Explanation and any code
will be appreciated.

3. When one adds graph to its complementer, it doubles the size of the
adjacency matrix by adding new vertices with complementary edges. For large
networks, this is a hurdle. Anything else I could do?

Thanks.