Dear All,

With the release of igraph 0.8.0 and the update of the homepage, we have
also decided to move our main igraph support channel from the
igraph-help@nongnu.org mailing list to a Discourse group at the following
https://igraph.discourse.group

Subscribers of the igraph-help mailing list are now encouraged to register
an account at Discourse and start opening new threads for support
questions, discussions and feature ideas in the Discourse group.

I will keep on responding to emails on the mailing list for the next few
weeks. The planned shutdown date of the mailing list is May 1, 2020. We
will strive to keep the mailing list archives online.

All the best,
Tamás