Hello Jeff,

All of igraph's source code is available at https://github.com/igraph/ .
There is a link at the top of https://igraph.org/

Contributions of new functionality or enhancements are very welcome, but be
warned that doing so is not a trivial undertaking. If you'd like to work on
this, we are happy to give guidance. Probably the best place to discuss it
is the newly launched forum: https://igraph.discourse.group/

Best regards,
Szabolcs