On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 2:40 PM, gajendra khanna
<gajendrakha...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Best of luck and efforts for both the events.
> Do keep the list updated on how it went.

Thnx to the afford made by the *Speakers* and the *SAInT team* the workshop
is conducted successfully (*73* guys/gals have attended the workshop).I just
want to thank *Mr.Nalin Savara*( CEO and Technical Director at DS Tech ) for
addressing and giving a such a great speech on various field in *FOSS as
carrier* (Irrespective of the fact that he is *not* *feeling WELL*),*Mr Atul
(FOSSONE) *for giving such a *nice interactive session* in Linux and
oss-course *Mr.Narendra Sisodiya* for guiding the student abt the various
tools like *eclipse and other foss tools*.also special thnx to
*Mann*(President SAInT) ,
*Nishant Dahiya* (Chief Organizer . InfoX) for guiding us in completing the
formalities in the College regarding the arrangements, *Deepak* (for taking
the pain of doing  the *Arrangement*) ,Special thnx to  *Anish ,Vikas
,Anupan ,Avneesh,Vivek Chauhan ,Anurag Maloo* ( Media Head ) ,*Siddarth* for
their Supports...........

Cheers,
Gaurav Paliwal
http://gaurav.tk