WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME SHE WENT MORE THAN ONCE?

If you cant remember, it's been too long. Don't despair - the Vibrating Ring 
can help. 
With it's raised tickler, and deep vibrating sensations, she's guaranteed more 
pleasure than she bargained for. 

What about him? The snug-fitting silicone ring means he gets to enjoy the fun 
too, by sustaining a harder erection, and experiencing a more intense pleasure. 
No wonder this new toy is the fastest-selling pleasure-giving device on the 
market. If you want amazing, mind-blowing sex, the Vibrating Ring is a must. 

Why try the Vibrating Ring?
•       It pleasures both him and her
•       It's safe and user-friendly
•       Helps achieve multiple pleasures.

http://wwwasadze.uprfah.vibetimes.net







un-subscribe: http://wwwasadze.uprfah.vibetimes.net/index.asp







































Tonight "Herman" and I plus a bunch of other people are going to see the guy 
who won Last Comic Standing at Gustavus. That'll be a fun time. I've never 
actually been to a professional comedy show before. Plus, I need a good fuckin' 
laugh cuz I've had a shitty ass week. Nothing compared to Mimi though.. (I 
loves you Mim-lo!)

Bye Buddy,


Liza


 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-mini/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Kirim email ke