Attention

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not
yet met.  I have to say that I have no intentions of causing you any pains
so i decided to contact you through this medium .As you  read this, I don't
want you to feel sorry for me because I believe everyone  will die someday.My
name is Donald Assal, a romanian merchant in Nigeria,  I  have been diagnosed
with prostate and esophageal Cancer that was discovered  very late due to
my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled  all form of medicine and
right now, I have only about a few months to live  according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really  cared for
 anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never
generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my  business as
that  was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now
know that  there is more to life than just wanting to
have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second
chance to come to this world I  would live my life a different way from how
I have lived it. Now that I know my  time is near, I have willed and given
most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members
and as well as a few close friends and Schools. I have decided to give alms
to charity organizations, as I want this to be one  of the last good deeds
I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some  charity organizations
in the Nigeria,London and Ireland. 

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self any
more. I once asked members  of my family to close one of my accounts and
donate the money, which I have  there to charity organization in Bulgaria,
they refused and kept the money to  themselves. Hence, I do not trust them
anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.
The last of my money which is the  huge cash deposit that I have with Financial
Firm Abroad .I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched
it to charity organizations most especially to the tsunami victims in affected
countries in Asia and let  them know that it is I Donald Assal that is making
this generous donation.

I am writing this from my laptop computer in my hospital in london where
i have only a few days access to the internet. I pray that God uses you to
support and assist me with good heart.
 
God bless  you.
Donald Assal
 
NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this
matter until the task is accomplished as I dont want
anything that will Jeopadize my last wish. and Also I
will be contacting with you by email as I dont want
anybody to know because they are always around me.
Do endeavour to send your phone as well as your fax
for easy communication.

Thanks and God bless you as you do this.




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-mini/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Kirim email ke