Mrs.okolo james.
Dear
I am Mrs.okolo james, Bank Manager of gatewaybank of
Nigeria, LagosBranch. I have an urgent and very confidential business
proposition for you.On may 23 , 1999, an American Oil consultant/contractor
with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Mr. Barry Kelly made a
numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at
US$20,000,000.00
(Ten Million Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine
notification
to his forwarding address but got no reply.
After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered
from his contract employers, the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation that Mr. Barry Kelly died from an automobile accident. On
further
investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all
attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.I therefore made further
investigation and
discovered that Mr. Barry Kelly did not declare any kin or relations in all
his official
documents,including hisBank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of
US$20,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the
interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each
year.No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to Nigerian Law,
at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership
of the Nigerian Government if nobody applies to claim the
fund.Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foriegner to
stand in
as the next of kin to Mr.Barry Kelly so that the fruits of this old man's
labor will
not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials. This is simple,
I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address so
that the Attorney will prepare the necessary documents and
affidavits which will put you in place as the next of kin. We shall employ
the
service of an Attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to
obtain the
necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor for
the transfer. A
bank account in any part of the world which you will provide will then
facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next
of kin.The money will be paid into your account for us to share in
the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you.There is no risk at all as all the
paperwork
for this transaction will be done by the Attorney and my position as the
Branch Manager
guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you are
interested, please reply immediately via the private email address below.
Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant
documents that will help you understand the transaction. Please observe
utmost confidentiality,
and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of
us because I shall
require your assistance to invest my share in your country.
Awaiting your urgent reply via my private,please make sure you reply me on
this e -mails
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks BEST REGARDS
FROM MRS.OKOLO JAMES
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-mini/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/