FROM: MRS. MARIA BANDA 
TEL: 27-73-589-5594

ATTN: Sir/Madam
               
              WE NEED YOUR URGENT HELP
 
I cannot imagine the surprise this will bring to you, but please be rest 
assured is with good faith and intentions from a family in dare need of your 
assistance to help us transfer the inheritance sum of US$23.1 million into your 
account or company account, in which God will bless you for rendering a helping 
hand to others. 

I am Mrs. Maria Banda, from Sierra Leone (currently residing in South Africa), 
the wife to the late Brigadier John Banda. I got your contact details in the 
course of my discreet search for a reliable and God fearing person from the 
Johannesburg Trade and Exhibition Center and after going through your profile, 
I decided to solicit for your kind assistance. I am currently residing with my 
son here in South Africa as asylum seekers and the South African Fiscal Policy 
Law and Regulations does not allow us certain financial rights.
 
My husband was a brigadier in charge of Arms and Ammunition procurement for the 
Sierra Leon Army before his death. After his death I discovered that in his 
will, he specifically drew my attention to the sum of US$23.1 million, which he 
had deposited, in a safe box of the Private Security Company here in 
Johannesburg, South Africa. The lives and future of my family depends on this 
fund as such I will be grateful if you can assist us. In view of this, I cannot 
invest this fund in South Africa hence my asking you to assist me to transfer 
it out of South Africa for investment purposes in your country.

For your efforts, I am prepared to offer you 25% of the total sum while 3% will 
be set aside for expenses incurred during the course of this transaction and 
the remaining 72% is for the family investment in your country.
 
Please note that this transaction is risk-free and the major thing I ask of you 
is to assure me the safety of the money when transferred to your account in 
your country. Further information and arrangement will commence as soon as 
trust confidence and good relationship is established. I shall be most grateful 
if you maintain the confidentiality required in this transaction. 


Do not hesitate to call us on my phone +27-73-589-5594 


I wait for your prompt response
 

Thanks and God bless, 

Mrs. Maria Banda





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-mini/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Kirim email ke