Hi Tom, 

6 months ago I was let go from my employment I held for 25 plus years. I
can't thank you enough for starting  me in this new profession. You have
given me a new lease on life.  Already taking home twice as much as I earned
in my old job.  


I purchased  a brand new Mercedes. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months.
I am having a great time in this business. Its fun and I am a hero to the
judges and to my clients. What an exciting profession to be in.

Doing exactly what your training recommends me to do, is proceeding better
than I ever dreamed possible.  I go to the local court house and locate all
of the clients I can handle. 


I use your advanced reporting services to find all items which can be
garnished. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them thru the post
office to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box.  Its
like magic.  I love it. 

I can take a holiday when ever I have the impulse to do so.  France and
Holland this year. 

Please provide this letter to others.  This profession is so massive it
needs many more of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been
damaged.

Sincerely,
Jody N.    Virginia    


This may well be you! 


http://www.ustelecomsolutions.com/v/

Above line to study more or to discontinue receiving additional information
and then to see location


They tell you they are friendly when they positively hate you, and try to
make you believe they are kind when their natures are cruel. This hypocrisy
seems to be a human failingb01


 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-mini/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-mini/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Kirim email ke