The graphs illustrate the horsepower and torque curves from the time the computer starts collecting data all the way through red lineThe AE86's factory design makes it difficult to stabilize and reinforce the shock towers and rear

The first time I posed for Playboy was a year and a half ago, and I became a Playmate in June


I'm not really a Hollywood-trend followerThe venerable B16A motor survived virtually unchanged for 11 years, serving in the Civic Del Sol from 1994 to 1997 and the Civic Si from 1999 to 2000

How about physically?

One hot outfit, an action movie and a bunch of short lines like, "Oh my God! The President has been hit!" or "Everybody get down!" It could be somethingI'll fly him over--he takes up two seats on the planeI go shopping or I watch the Food Network when I'm home

Every man's dream: a beautiful, naked woman that you get to pose any way you want! I also do charity work

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

Kirim email ke