Hello,
My name is Mrs Zaynab Anwar,owner of ZAYAN
TEXTILES TRADING, TAILORING & EMBROIDERY
P.O.Box 34285 Dubai,United Arab Emirates.I am 58years old,
suffering from long term breast cancer.
According to my doctors my condition is really
deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't
live for more than 2 months.This is because the cancer has started
spreading to other internal organs.
My late husband died early last year after suffering a
heart attack, and during the period of our marriage
we couldn't produce any child. My late husband was
very wealthy and after his death i inherited all his business
and wealth.The doctor has advised me that I
will not live for more than 2 months, so I have now
decided to spread all my wealth to contribute mainly
to the development of charity in Africa, America, Asia
and Europe.
Before my late husband died he was a major oil tycoon,
in dubai and deposited the sum of 20 million dollars
(Twenty million dollars) in a deposit company in europe some
years ago.Thats all i have left now,i need you to collect this fund
and distribute it yourself to charity.
so that even at the face of death my soul can find peace and fufilment that
the funds will be entirely in your hands and management.
I pray God gives you the wisdom to touch
very many lives,that is my main concern.
20% of this money will be for your time and effort,
while 80% goes to charity.
God bless you.
Mrs. Zaynab Anwar
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-mini/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iklan-mini/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/